1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

I'd like to wish you all...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Derakh, Apr 16, 2006.

1. Derakh

Derakh

Jan 18, 2005
    Reguardless of your religious beliefs, most families still celebrate Easter for the sake of fun and entertainment for their loved ones. I would just like to wish everyone here at TalkBass a safe and happy Sunday with their family. Enjoy the hard boiled eggs, potato salad, and please dont eat too many chocolate bunnys!

2. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Staff Member Supporting Member

Thanks, same to you. :)

3. Happy Zombie Jesus Day!

4. Hahaha yes! I'll never say Easter again!

5. How true!! I love it.:D

We just finished out feast. For my family holidays, no matter what they are, are just an excuse to pig out. We had ham, potatoes, carrots and onions, salad, corn, and for desert angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream. I think I had an atery clog just looking at the table.:D

Rock on
    Eric

6. BassChuck

BassChuck Supporting Member

Nov 15, 2005
    Cincinnati
    Yea, what is that again? If he steps from the tomb and sees his shadow there's what, like more snow? I forget.

But thanks, and do have a good time with family and friends. Regardless of what happened 2000 or 4000 years ago, its the people in our live that make a difference. Love them. In the end, its all anyone has.

Cheers!