1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Identify two stompboxes?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by hrodbert696, Mar 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. hrodbert696

hrodbert696 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

This is actually a guitar board, not a bass one, but I figured you guys would be the ones to be able to identify this. It's the pedal board Jonnie Russell used to use in Cold War Kids. I see a Boss tuner and tremolo and the black one I gather to be an older Line6 DL4 delay. What are the red and yellow pedals? Thanks!

tumblr_lea0lsAxY21qag57co1_1280.

2. knumbskull

knumbskull

Jul 28, 2007
    UK
    mattbass6945 and hrodbert696 like this.
  3. hrodbert696

hrodbert696 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Well, that answers that question, thank you. Except it means the picture I found labeled as Russell's board is actually Nate Willett's. Now I need to find one of Russell's. The pic from that site you linked shows it but at such a distance it's hard to make much out.

Jonnie+Russell+Falls+Music+Arts+Festival+Day+WwTVb96zF8cl.
    I think I'm seeing another Mudhoney, a Boss DD-something, a wah, and I'm not sure what else.

knumbskull likes this.
  4. PestoChengo

PestoChengo

Mar 10, 2015
    Pretty sure I see a EH Bass Microsynth and a Digitech Wammy (4th gen).

hrodbert696 likes this.
  5. knumbskull

knumbskull

Jul 28, 2007
    UK
    posting on the fly so no time to look into it, but is that a Roland Space Echo? (big-ish one, bottom row, 2nd from left)

EDIT i think i'm looking at the wrong board... again :ninja:

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
    hrodbert696 likes this.