Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Kevjmyers, Feb 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kevjmyers

Dec 10, 2004
    Boulder. CO
    After participating in this ridicu;ous forum for about two months, I've decided that about 15% of you are truly awesome people. The other 85% of you are juvenile and make me ashamed that I play the same instrument as you. You will never grow up and the internet is your little play toy to escape the miserable lives you yourself are responsible for.

Life will wear on you and you will drown in perpetual amateurhood. Have a nice day cretins
  2. Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    That post just placed you in the 85%.

If you don't like it, leave.
  3. ApeIsHigh81

Aug 24, 2004
    Another mad, frustrated champion from Colorado.
  4. Thats for sure.

Sure there are some immature and stupid posts, mainly (if not all) in OT which is what the forum is for (in a way).

I've been here for 2 years now and this is a killer forum that I love being a part of. Nice people and tons of information.
  5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Who are you? What makes you think those comments mean anything to us? What puts you in a position where you can pass judgement on all of these people?

I would be interested to know how you have been able to interact with all 32,00 members here at TB so that you can accurately make those comments as though they are fact.

You have 116 posts here at TB, and you have now decided you have the authority to make those comments?

6. I think I'm guilty here of doing some stupid posts lately dammit Mark Latimour see what you made me become :D
  7. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    bye. (points at door) don't let it hit ya on the way out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.