1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Idiotbox, Malekko, TC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by TheLowDown33, Jan 28, 2018.

1. TheLowDown33

TheLowDown33 Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2009
    NJ
    Price:
    20180128_212842.jpg

NAMM GAS got the best of me...moving a bunch of effects to free some funds. All pedals are in excellent conditions with no defects aside from surface scratches. The Avalanche Run, Diabolik, Gemini, and Hot Stone Deluxe come with boxes. CONUS shipping is included. Trade interests include Iron Ether xerograph deluxe, dual expression pedals, a pedaltrain nano, Cioks DC5 or Adam, Strymon Ojai or Voodoo Labs ISO 5.

EQD Avalanche Run - SOLD
    Malekko Diabolik - $130
    Idiotbox Blower Box - $85
    Source Audio Gemini - TRADED
    TC polytune - $60
    Decibel 11 Hot Stone Deluxe - $125

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  2. superheavyfunk

superheavyfunk 音楽は人生だ

Mar 11, 2013
    Toronto
    Octamizer is not for sale, I'm assuming?

3. TheLowDown33

Jul 4, 2009
    NJ
    Nope! That one is staying with me for sure, unless an Iron Ether Subterranea is offered as trade bait.

superheavyfunk likes this.
  4. Buzz E

Buzz E Supporting Member

Sep 25, 2014
    San Francisco, CA
    Any idea what version the BB is?

5. TheLowDown33

Jul 4, 2009
    NJ
    I'm not entirely sure. Clearly it's the small box, but it also has a green LED and the graphic is glow in the dark. Hope that helps!

6. The BlowerBox is awesome! Solid lows and beautiful drive. If someone wants my BB, they can pry it out of my cold, dead velcro. Someone should buy this immediately. GLWTS!