1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD IdiotBox Static Fuzz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by SplinteredSkull, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Price:
    $110
    I have for sale an Idiotbox Static Fuzz! It's in great condition and comes with the original box and sticker. I honestly love this pedal and will likely get another in the future, I just need a somewhat different fuzz tone for what I'm doing now and space is limited.

I would like to point out that not only is this pedal capable of nice fuzz tones, but by keeping the white noise knob down, you can cop some really nice overdrive tones that can be even tube-like at low gain (IME).

From Idiotbox: "The Static Fuzz is a gnarly fuzz that filters through a white noise "static" generator. It can go from crunchy overdriven "tube" sounding fuzz to all out squashed and compressed to sh*t nastiness! This thing rules and is perfect for getting that dimed tube amp sound at normal volumes!!
    Kicks @$$ on guitar and bass!!!"

I am asking $110 shipped OBO, thank you for looking! Let me know if you have any questions! [SOLD]

IMG_20160307_150610. IMG_20160307_150640. IMG_20160307_150621. IMG_20160307_150538.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
    JCooper likes this.