1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD IE Polytope and/or FC Barbershop v2 for 3Leaf Enabler

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Grahams Groove, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Grahams Groove

Grahams Groove If it feels heavy, it's heavy. Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    Boulder, CO
    Price:
    I'm digging these pedals and am happy to keep them both on my board, especially the Barbershop. However, I have a bit more use/need for the following and am willing to trade one or both to make it work.

Looking primarily to trade for 3Leaf Audio's Enabler EQ/DI box, and the Creation Audio Labs Grizzly Bass OD is also on my short list. Willing to mix and match pedals/cash to make things even, and would pay cash straight away if you're just looking to unload the Enabler.

Just got this new version of the Polytope here on TB and it is like new, including box and manual. The Barbershop v2 has Velcro neatly applied - is in fantastic shape with all the fixins' from FC.

Also have a new MXR M108s and a SGFX Beta SuperDrive for sale in another thread - which I am actively trying to unload. Would be happy to include one or both of those in a potential trade...

FullSizeRender. FullSizeRender_1. FullSizeRender_2. FullSizeRender_3.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017