If a male has charm a female has?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MCBTunes, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok, a male can use his charm to attract peeople of the opposite sex. What does a female have? is it charm as well? I'm looking for a title of a song about a girl that makes a guy fall in love with him instantly(without stripping naked), but I cant think of a title.
  2. Not exactly charm. It was something they have that we men don't. I think Eddie Murphy had a name for it, women use it to win arguments. Hmm... what WAS that? :eyebrow:

3. Yeah I have no idea. So far the song is called "Tickled Pink", and even though that is partially suitable in a way(touch to cause pleasure(which fits)), that also means just to tickle and make you laugh.... which is completely unsuitable haha
  4. canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
  5. nonsqtr

nonsqtr The emperor has no clothes!

Aug 29, 2003
    Burbank CA USA
    That might be called a "seductress", maybe. :D
  6. fraublugher

Nov 19, 2004
    ottawa, ontario, canada
    music school retailer
    smitten du-bois

hint [bois is french for wood]
  7. AuG

May 22, 2005
    Fort Collins, CO

I think breasts are a better reply.... :p

8. haha,some good replies here.... breasts isnt quite what i'm looking for though:)
  9. Andrew W.

Andrew W.

Nov 28, 2004

10. fr0me0

Dec 7, 2004
    Winnipeg Canada
    kidna sounds like you are looking for an adjective for an attractive quality but in a non slutty/sexual way?
  11. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
  12. Loel

Loel Blazin' Acadian Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2004
    ou! la! la! :p

13. Yeah thats pretty much it.... something you could associate with a female that persues a man without being a whore. The word can still have a little bit of a sexual meaning, but all things slutty or trashy left aside.

I thought of allure as well as enamour.... well didnt think of it, found it in a thasaurus under charm... but it doesnt quite click.
  14. Andrew W.

Andrew W.

Nov 28, 2004
    Thats a man...

...or a very peculiar woman. :eyebrow:

15. Andrew W.

Andrew W.

Nov 28, 2004

Ever see a girl with really beatiful, wild eyes, and get really dizzy and sorta hypnotized?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.