Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

If any of you TB'ers are in the Milwaukee area, my band Crawlspace plays Saturday.

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by vegaas, Sep 26, 2002.

1. vegaas

vegaas

Nov 6, 2001
    Milwaukee
    We are playing at Stooges, its just off the 68th street exit of I94. Its one block north. 67th and Fairview. We have an opening band at 9:00 P.M.
    We will go on at 10:30 or 11:00.
    Not sure if this is the right forum or not, but wanted to let my bass brethen in Milwaukee know about the show, it would be really cool to meet some of you.
    If you cant make it, then check Milwaukeerocks.com for upcoming shows for Crawlspace.
    Vegaas

2. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
  3. vegaas

vegaas

Nov 6, 2001
    Milwaukee
    :eek: ! Damn I searched the internet for bands called Crawlspace before we took the name, that site never came up! There was a punk band somewhere, but they werent signed and in a different part of the country, so we figured whoever gets signed can use the name.
    It is so hard to come up with a name everyone likes that hasnt been used before.
    I guess we will continue on as Crawlspace until we come up with another name.
    This sucks :mad:

4. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    sevendust used to be crawlspace for a while too, they had to change their name as well.

that crap happens, sometimes. good luck with the gig, anyway. :)