1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

If there's one thing white people hate....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Phalex, May 13, 2011.

1. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya Looking for a gig around East Islip, NY!

Jan 13, 2008
    That's women :D

2. HAHAHAHAH! Good day sir

3. cjmodulus

cjmodulus

Jul 15, 2010
    Lmao.
    Honestly, at my school the student body is pretty diverse. There does seem to be a bit of a social division between white people and people of other races/ethnicities, but it's not discrimination or hatred. Just different social circles. We all get along fine and t doesn't seem like anyone (including white people like me) feels discriminated against.
    The only thing I can think of is that people don't always believe me when I tell them I'm actually half middle eastern. It's probably because I take after my mother, and therefore look extremely white.

4. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    Haha! Are they growing weed in KY these days?

5. L-A

L-A

Jul 17, 2008
    Eh?
    I didn't know you could use KY as a fertilizer.

6. MatticusMania

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    Not fertilizer, seed lubricant.

7. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Banned

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    Endorsing artist:see profile.
    :)

8. GregC

GregC Johnny and Joe Gold Supporting Member

Jan 19, 2007
    Chicago
    Bang on, great post.

9. TJ55

TJ55

Jun 5, 2010
    KY
    Actually there are tobacco fields just out bounds on a couple of holes. No kid.

MatticusMania Quote:
    Haha! Are they growing weed in KY these days?

Sarcasm? In case your not, KY has prime dirt/climate for the good stuff.

10. MatticusMania

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    Are they growing it in abundance out there? Twasnt sarcasm, just general curiousity. Im sure people are growing weed everywhere, but then again, I live in California where everyone and their grandmother is growing... (though the best stuff doesnt need regional dirt or climate to grow :D)

11. Top 5 states in Marijuana production:

1) California - 8.6 million pounds
    2) Tennessee - 3 million pounds
    3) Kentucky - 2.8 million pounds
    4) Hawaii - 2.4 million pounds
    5) Washington - 650,000 pounds

12. MatticusMania

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    Thanks for that. I will now always think of you as the stat-man!

Way to go Kentucky!

13. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya Looking for a gig around East Islip, NY!

Jan 13, 2008
    Great. My state is in first place of the losers :p

14. Those numbers are from Marijuana Production in the United States (2006) by Jon Gettman. A really interesting paper.

15. I like grilled cheese.

16. Musiclogic

Musiclogic Commercial User

Aug 6, 2005
    Southwest Michigan
    Owner/Builder: HJC Customs USA, The Cool Lute, C G O
    I think it's more ethnic seperation than racism, but our society is not educated enough to differentiate. I live in an affluent subdivision(yuppie hell as I call it) and it reminds me of the shows you see on prisons. Each ethnic group socializes within it's own. Neighbors don't have too much interplay with other ethnicities. The blacks hang with the blacks, the Middle Easterners with the Middle easterners, Hispanics with Hispanics, Asians with Asians, and the whites with the whites. Everything these days leads to someone being offended, our society has become so thin skinned in general, and tries to be so accomodating to anyone of any minority that identity is only realized within their own.

When the castes of societies end, racism will end, but as long as you have people constantly race baiting, crying opression, screaming unfair, and won't get off their but to try to change things. Won't get off their butt and better their own life, rather than crying foul, you will always have "racism" being thrown about as a convenient scapegoat for those who are too lazy to effect change. Prisons are a great example of where this country is headed.

17. Clark Dark

Clark Dark

Mar 3, 2005
    earth
    I would think the moniker "white" instead of caucasian. The "white", "black", "brown", "yellow" designations are sub culturefying (if that's a word) and gives access to negative sterotypical behavior. The perpetuation of "colors" is divisive and demeaning, my $.02

18. Tupac

Tupac

May 5, 2011
    Our current generation of kids worship blacks almost, and this is coming from a guy who's best friend is a black. We think that it eliminates racism, yet it only makes it bigger, because racism means treating someone different because of their race, be it good or bad.

19. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Banned

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    Endorsing artist:see profile.

What is that?