1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

If yo live within 50 miles of Tampa? Please vote for my band

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Tampabass, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Tampabass

Tampabass Going Viral By 2080 Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2006
    Tampa
    I know you are, but what am I?
    If you within 100 miles of Tampa, please consider casting a vote for my band (Acme Jazz Garage) in the Hard Rock Rising competition.

Just click on THIS LINK. When the page comes up, you'll see my band, Acme Jazz Garage, at the top. Click the "download" button next to it. Voila! You've cast a vote for us.

I'd really appreciate any votes from TBers in the greater Tampa Bay area. Every vote counts! Top vote getters get to play in the live competition at the Seminole Hard Rock.

Please note: 1)You can only vote if you live within 50 miles of Seminole Hard Rock in Tampa 2)You have to vote using a PC, not a mobile device 3)When you first land on the page, give it time to load. If it doesn't load after a while, click on "Hard Rock Rising 2012" (on left side of page) and then look up Acme Jazz Garage.

(and enjoy the tune! it's an original of mine)

2. Tampabass

Feb 16, 2006
    Tampa
    I should add that it's FREE and EASY to do. thanks.

3. I'll give you guys a vote when I get home. Sadly, although several bands we play with are in this contest, somehow we managed to not hear a word about it until after the registration deadline. :(

Good luck!

4. Tampabass

Feb 16, 2006
    Tampa
    hey, Waffles - thanks!
    Yeah, it seemed like their promotion of the contest was kinda hit and miss.

5. Tampabass

Feb 16, 2006
    Tampa
    bumpity!

6. Did you guys make it in?