If you’re looking for a Gibson The Ripper bass ...

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by StatesideRambler, Jul 6, 2019.

1. I played a coffee house today and afterward walked down the block to a community music center I’d never gone to. In an open case on the floor below a bunch of acoustic guitars lay a Ripper in really nice condition. It’s made in USA and by the serial number it was built in 1976. Sure, it’s got some dings and dents but it’s over 40 years old. I’m impressed with it. I took it upstairs to test play it and it’s a real deal Ripper alright. It’s on consignment there for $1500 with the OHSC.

View attachment 3468552

I have no connection with it, don’t know the store or the bass owner but, if you’re interested it’s at Gorge Community Music in The Dalles, Oregon.

I have NO interest in it beyond putting out the word to Ripper fans about a Ripper for sale in The Dalles, Oregon. No, I won't go back there to check on some detail for anyone.

Some more pics:
    6CB275C3-30BA-4643-9ADE-B4B328FCE6D8.jpeg EA6F047C-501A-4A69-8704-1429BB89BE25.jpeg 601180AB-DE86-4E97-97BF-DB49EFFCFB69.jpeg

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 5, 2021