Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

If You Could Make A Movie...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Steph Dawe, Sep 25, 2004.

1. I am now the proud owner of a palm cam. :D

Well, I dunno if you could specifically call it a palm cam, but it's so small and it fits so smugly, it's only a little bit bigger than my hand and I have small hands :smug: For those of you who are curious, it's a Panasonic Digital Video Camera, model no. NV-GS11GN.

... trouble is, I dunno what to do with it.

Mum bought it for me to take over to Spain when I go in mid-November, but I want to make something before I go over so I know how to use it properly. I want to make a little movie or something, something of a bit of worth, but I'm stuck for ideas.

You guys usually have good ones. :D

Pron isn't an option. :rolleyes: :D

2. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    If it records audio you could always record some bass playing :)

3. I'm out. I spose you could always film those girlie-men who run around with shirtless sleeves in the middle of winter... :p

Leigh

4. I thought about that, but what piece? :confused: Great idea though.
    a) In Adelaide? :p
    b) Shirtless sleeves? :D

5. Shut up.

:bag:
    Leigh

6. The greatest story ever told, period.

7. CoolHat's movie - Playing Bass.

In a cool hat. :D

8. Next Saturday we should be finishing the filming for the movie I am in :cool:

I suggest using all the buttons and seeing what they do, THEN look at the book that came with it and see what else it can do. Just play with it, seriously. Do you get better at bass by just playing a few specific songs? Yeah, but not as much as you benifit from playing around and seeing what you can come up with.

YAY I want to be a movie star! :D

This message brought to you by your local: bassist, martial artist, writer, guitarist, actor goth* guy :bag:

*so I have been called