Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

If You Drive a Forklift...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Motorhead Mark, Feb 8, 2005.

1. Hurley

Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    While I don't drive a forklift, I still watched it. :p

Pretty dark, but I enjoyed it.

2. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    Poor Klause. :D

I received no training, safety or otherwise, when I starting driving the forklift at work. I kinda wish I got at least that video.

3. Matt Call

Matt Call Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    Holy crap! I was rolling on the floor!

4. spyingcracker

spyingcracker

May 27, 2004
    That was hilarious, but I don't know why they went to such extremes to make driving a forklift seem so dangerous. Does anyone know if the video is supposed to be serious?

5. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

That was great. I used to drive a forklift.

This was posted 2 or 3 months ago.

6. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    That's terrible. humorous, though.

7. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    I loved the hands thing. They don't shoot blood till he points them at his face.

8. fatbassjazzer

fatbassjazzer

Feb 27, 2004
    ATL
    That video had me laughing so hard. Its hilarious. It started off a bit slow so I wasn't expecting much, but it turned so good.

9. although it was funny, i dont think its appropriate to watch while at work/school

thanks anyways

10. Aaron

Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
    Awesome! I watched it 4 or 5 times so far. Reminds me a lot of evil dead (squirting blood, that camera angle for the chainsaw on the loose- reminicient of the severed hand on the loose, the perspective of the earmuff guy, etc.)

I love how i'm laughing just as hard as the first time I saw it for the repeat viewings.

11. fatbassjazzer

fatbassjazzer

Feb 27, 2004
    ATL
    Woah, I was just thinking that as well. In fact I just finished watching Evil Dead. Good Movie, and funny video.

12. Viviuos

Viviuos

Jul 15, 2004
    Nehawka, Nebraska
    That was so dumb, I want my time back.

13. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    ROTFLMAO! Haha, I drive a forklift sometimes at work, and I think I'm the only person who's read the manual (it was a nice day in the lumberyard, so I jumped on top of a stack of 2x10's and read the only book around) and that's pretty funny.

Even funnier because my German is fuzzy, so I got parts of what they were saying. Had to make up everything in between though! :)

14. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I watched the whole thing waiting for the funny part to start.

-Mike