Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

If you feel sad

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by semborg, Sep 8, 2005.

1. I wan't to speak to all of you.
    If you ever feel sad, you maybe feel sad right now?

Take it easy, you will get what you want.

If you feel very stressed and your heart pumps heavy and if your body feels strain. Don't panic, rest.

When you are outside watch up in the sky and see all nice clouds.

Time will heal.

2. Is that a Haiku?!?!

3. McHack

McHack

Jul 29, 2003
    Central Ohio!
    Swedish chicks are hot! :cool:

4. No thats not haiku.

5. Yes they are. 75% of them are really nice.

6. I can go without talking to people the whole day. Not saying I do, but I could if I get get the girls away. :smug:

7. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    Ti revo teg dna egdirb a dliub ,revir ome na me Yrc

8. Gomez

Gomez Live from the Shire

Apr 15, 2005
    Been drinking?

9. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    I feel very sad. What helps is working out...makes me feel great, for the most part.

My wife and I are having issues...

:(

10. McHack

McHack

Jul 29, 2003
    Central Ohio!
    I resemble the above commentary by NJL.

11. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    Hack, i have been wanting to talk to you....PM

i'm about to leave the office....we may share something in common from one of your old thread (may have been deleted).... :(

12. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    Backwards masking.

13. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    No, no...I think it's a limerick. Haikus come from Thailand, Limericks come from Sweden.

brad cook

14. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB

Jan 28, 2001
    New York
    Fosters comes from Australia.

15. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    Fosters, Australian for drunk.

16. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    I take it easy all the time and I'm not a millionaire, so no, you won't necessarily get what you want if you take it easy.

17. I want some of what he's smoking! :D

That's puff, puff, pass buddy!

So.....What color are these clouds? :smug:

18. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Phhht. Whatev to you cats. This is a very nice thread. When I'm sad, I'm beyond thinking about clouds. I just sleep.

But yeah, problems suck.

19. TheEmptyCell

TheEmptyCell Bearded Dingwall Enthusiast

Jul 16, 2005
    Syracuse, NY
    I've been having a really rough few weeks. This has just reinforced what everyone else has told me, and reminds me of how great my friends really are.

20. Murf

Murf

Mar 28, 2001
    Ireland
    I'll tell you whats sad..living in a country where your constantly being told your economy is out performing every other country in the world and yet we're the most expensive in the eurozone, prices are going through the roof but salaries arent...jobs are getting more and more scarce..serious crime is up 100%..GREED seems to be the order of the day....smoking is banned and drink prices are ludicrous..PLUS the gigging scene is practically dead (unless your doing karaoke or a one man band with backing tracks)...and petrol prices are shooting up day by day.

I'm 32 years old and a highly qualified IT person (graphics/multimedia) but I'm earning less money now than I was 7 years ago..basically little more than minimum wage..it actually costs me money to go to work...I get paid by the month but my wages are gone in the second week of every month on debts and the high cost of living..(thank God I'm single and have gigs or I'd be homeless)..and yet a guy straight out of school with no qualifications can work in a factory packing boxes and earn double what I make........!!!!!?????????????

yeah Celtic Tiger..bit me in the ass alright.

(apologies its late and I'm drunk..(conforming to stereotype ..but hey).