Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

if you play it you will buy it

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by egotistical, Sep 18, 2004.

1. im thinking of testing the waters with my peavey millennium usa 4 string... out of the 30+ basses ive owned this is the best of the bunch (check my profile for the others ive owned)... the only reason im contemplating this is that im moving soon (yeah i know, some of you might recognize that ive been saying that for a long time but its a done deal now, i have an apartment in dallas that im already paying for and i hope to be out of jersey by the end of next week)... this is a great bass but ive gotten to a point where my focus has shifted and ive decided to possibly give up bass for a while to focus on some business, but ill be back eventually, stronger and more dedicated to mastering the instrument

anyway, all bs aside... id prefer to sell this locally since peavey doesnt have the best brand name and im confident that someone who plays this bass will be impressed enough to buy it and put cash in my hand on the same day

the price is $450 (although i guess i could be tempted to take 450+ shipping + paypal fees, if someone who isnt local wants it)

the features:
    comes with origional hardshell case
    35 inch sale
    maple neck and fingerboard
    1 jazz at the neck
    1 mm humbucker at the bridge
    bass, treble, mid, and low mid controls
    master volume, and pickup blend knob
    ultra light weight (ill try to weigh it tomorrow)

this bass is extremly versitile and its the 1st bass that ive had where i can match the sound in my head to the sound of the bass by tweaking a few knobs... it has more usable tones than anything ive ever owned (including the g&l l2000, which most people consider to be one of the most versitile basses around)

please direct all inquires to
    aim - cankle inspector
    email - ptorko@aol.com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Razor

Razor

Sep 22, 2002
    Dallas
    If, for some reason, it ends up making it's way to Dallas lemme know. We'll talk.

3. Gander

Gander

Jun 5, 2002
    Texas
    You have email.

4. sounds good, if i still fell the same then ill definately look you up

5. Gander

Gander

Jun 5, 2002
    Texas
    You have more email.

6. ill get back to you asap

7. Gander

Gander

Jun 5, 2002
    Texas
    Thanks, I'm still interested in the bass.

8. sorry for the delay, ive been super busy with work / preparing to move and ive also been having some digital camera issues... in answer to your question the only flaws that are noteworthy are minor dings on the headstock, ill post a few pics here for you

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    heres a crappy pic of the case... no cheesy hairmetal peavey logo on this one
    [​IMG]

9. update: if someone local wants to buy this and put cash in my hand ill throw in a crate bx-15 practice amp for free, i need to resolve this before friday or its coming to dallas with me