1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

If you were killed

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by labgnat, Jun 8, 2007.

1. labgnat

labgnat Inactive

Oct 29, 2005
    outta this world
    and became a ghost what would you do to get back at your murderer?

haunt the bejesus out of him or what?

2. I'd sit in his house and continually change the channel on his TV to the Oxygen network.

3. middy

middy

Mar 14, 2007
    Texas
    I'd kill him back!

:confused:

Uhhh, can ghosts do that?

4. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    id give them a mega super outta dis would wegie....and not forget the swirley.

5. ibnzneksrul

ibnzneksrul

Feb 2, 2007
    So Cal
    Put 100 hits of acid in his coffee.

6. I would poop in his toilet and not flush.

hmm, I think it would be better if I pooped in hidden places (between couch pillows, behind the big furniture, inside his big ol' Ampeg cab).

There's a story from when I worked at Verizon about an angry employee that went into his boss' office at night and crapped on his desk. They caught him because he was the only one who went into that section of the building that night. Office Legend? we'll never know.

7. supergolum

supergolum

May 30, 2006
    Quebec
    Or pee in the water tank over the toilet... so when he flush he only gets pee in his toilet!

AH! :spit:

8. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    I would goose girls around him so that he gets busted and I have fun.

9. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    go to my high school.

10. txbasschik

txbasschik

Nov 11, 2005
    Leander, Texas
    I would talk to him incessantly, day and night, and follow him around and bother him when he tries to kill someone else. I would talk, and talk, and talk. I would talk to him about shoes. I would talk to him about makeup. I would talk to him about my period. I would talk to him about playing bass. I would tell him stories about every boyfriend I have ever had. I would drive him mad with all the feminine chit-chat, and he would turn himself in and confess, just to get some peace.

Feminine wiles of the afterlife!

Cherie ;)

11. dave64o

dave64o Talkbass Top 10 all time lowest talent/gear ratio! Gold Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2000
    Southern NJ

Ooooooooh, that's evil!!! I got chills up and down my spine just thinking about it. :p

12. Diggler

Diggler

Mar 3, 2005
    Western PA
    I'd chase him around town until he got hit by a car and died, just like Sam did to Willie the mugger in "Ghost". All while singing "Unchained Melody."

13. txbasschik

txbasschik

Nov 11, 2005
    Leander, Texas
    BWA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAA!!!

;)

That's right guys...treat your women right, or they'll come back as ghosts who'll talk you to insanity, and you can't make 'em quit! LOL!

Cherie ;)

14. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    I would posses his body and make him slave to his sex drive. We'd be legendary, outdoing Gene Simmons and or Ron Jeremy combined.
    ooh. that's a little weird isnt it?
    Oh well

15. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    I'm too apathetic to be evil. Sigh.

16. Yeah, like y'all need to be dead to do that.

:bag: :D

17. txbasschik

txbasschik

Nov 11, 2005
    Leander, Texas
    Well, yeah.

But when we're ghosts, you can't make us shut up. And we can pass through walls, so you can't lock yourself in the den or the bathroom to avoid us. And we can follow you to work, and to the bar, and to the ball game, and on dates...

BWA-HA-HA-HAAAAAA!!!

My laugh is an eeeeeevil laugh!

Cherie :smug:

18. Diggler

Diggler

Mar 3, 2005
    Western PA
    All I'd need to do is scatter Pamprin around the house and the evil she-spirit would be exorcised.

19. SpankyPants

SpankyPants That's Mr. SpankyPants to you.

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    What would I do?

BASS SOLO!!!!!

20. need4mospd

need4mospd

Dec 22, 2005
    Houston
    I would fart directly into their face whenever they are eating. Then I'd blame it on the ghost dog.

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 18, 2021