Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

IFC: "Last Night"

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by PollyBass, May 24, 2003.

1. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    I just saw "Last Night" (I'm a big fan of Independent film) on the good old IFC....

Just, wow.

I can't even explain the feeling I got after watching it.

Just, a great peice of film, really.

(This has to be my fav, right next to "The color of paradise" and a few others.)

2. i prefer fujifilm superia 400

3. have you ever seen "box of moonlight"? it's been on IFC quite a few times; it's one of my favorite flicks.
    IFC plays Pi sometimes, too. another good one.
    i haven't seen Last Night; i think i'll watch it next time its on.

4. I saw Lynyrd Skynryd on Austin City Limits last night. The solo at the end of "Free Bird" lasted 10 minutes. C'mon guys, it's cool, but it's getting boring.

Rock on
    Eric:bassist:

5. olps

olps

Nov 12, 2001
    Canada
    Does the Last Night (Canadian film?) star the actor who was in the show Twitch City (Canadian program)?

6. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Yep.

7. I saw the Powerpuff Girls Movie last night!!:) :) :) :smug:

8. olps

olps

Nov 12, 2001
    Canada
    Right on; didn't expect anyone outside of Ontario would have heard of Twitch City or Don McKellar. I've heard things about that movie. Especially Don McKellar's performance. I should check it out. Does anyone know who co-stars in that movie?

9. i was gonna go and see that once, at the theater, but instead i watched old Family Guy episodes in this kid's cellar. good times...
    I just saw X-Men 2. it was pretty good, i don't remember much of it so i'm not going to try to leave a comment about the movie.