1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD iGig 2-bass bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by blastoff99, Nov 25, 2018.

1. blastoff99

blastoff99 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Dec 17, 2011
    SW WA, USA
    Price:
    $80
    Bought this a few years ago from a TB member. It was in (as far as I could see) flawless condition then, and it still is. Simply don't need it anymore, as I've sold off the basses that traveled together in this case for a handful of gigs.

Biggest bass that will fit is a Godin Acoustibass. Smaller bodied basses, such as the MM Reflex, will need a bit of foam padding to keep them from sliding around, but even if there was movement, it doesn't look likely they'd contact the other bass.

Pockets abound. Big front pocket will swallow many Class D amps. Case can be worn as a backpack (beware door frames!) or carried by the handle.

PRICE IS LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. By 'local' I mean I'm willing to meet you within an hour's radius of 98632. If you're further north, I can likely get the case to NW WA on Jan 1. If you want shipping, that will be at buyer's expense. The case is the size you'd expect, and might have to go dimensional weight. A way around that might be for me to shrink-wrap rather than box it, but that comes with its own risks and we'd need to discuss it.

Thanks for your interest.

iGigIsd.JPG iGigBk.JPG iGigFr.JPG

Fred312b likes this.
  2. cdbrewer99

cdbrewer99 Supporting Member

Oct 10, 2011
    Colorado
    Very interested. How much to 80435?

3. blastoff99

Dec 17, 2011
    SW WA, USA
    All -

It is have to going to be local-ish pickup only. USPS is the only shipping quote I can get without creating an account, and they want $120 (assuming I can find/make a net-fit box) to haul it to Colorado. Even if FedEx is only half that, that's pretty much nuts.

4. cdbrewer99

cdbrewer99 Supporting Member

Oct 10, 2011
    Colorado
    Yep. Nuts

5. blastoff99

Dec 17, 2011
    SW WA, USA
    I've had a question about interior length. It appears to be 46".

6. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol

I have the same, only in tweed color is different. Dragged in trucks, stages and trunks, still in perfect shape.

blastoff99 likes this.