1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD IGig 315 Bass Gig Bag - Sweet!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Alan Ace Cooper, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    Price:
    $115
    iGig 315 Bass Gig Bag - I just got from another TBer about 2 weeks ago. I just snagged a Reunion Blues AERO gig bag (also off TB) which arrived today, so I'm selling the 315. The bag is very, very clean, near mint. Good padding for lighter use gigs. The 515 and 6 series models are more heavy duty. It has a little kangaroo pouch at the bottom were a rain proof jacket for the bag hides in - Really cool feature! Its streamed lined and all of the tool cases, and other carry items are out of view. Cordura nylon and Suede are the main materials. I never took it out of the house. Other pics are available.

PayPal Payment is the preferred method.

Shipping via FedEx Ground/Home with tracking, insurance and Signature Required.

PhotoGrid_1458153360568.

2. bassjr

bassjr

Sep 4, 2008
    PM'd

3. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    Mmm... still no PM received @bassjr

4. bassjr