1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

iGig Cases

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by GG-Thunderbird, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Has anyone ordered from them recently? I placed an order last thursday and haven't heard at all from the company about shipping or receiving my order. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience ordering from the iGig site recently and has had the similar experience.

2. Gougedeye

Gougedeye Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2008
    Central Washington
    This may not help, but I ordered a two bass bag from them last year off their site and I got no correspondence or anything, however the bag showed up a week or so later.

3. Hmm, that makes me feel a bit less nervous about my order. Appreciate the info. I'll keep an eye out this week to see if it shows up then.

4. YCBass

YCBass

Aug 29, 2007
    SoCal
    They are friends of mine and I have let them know... Everything is fine and you will receive your order... They should be responding soon.

5. Much appreciated. I'm just used to hearing from the manufacturer about an order, and got a bit nervous. But again, thank you.