I'll be keeping it

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by StringMan50, Dec 23, 2004.

1. StringMan50

Jan 12, 2004
    Thanks all for the great response to my post. I will be keeping this bass seeing I just started playing this year. I thank and hugged my wife for such a thoughful gift, i've been hinting about a fiver the last few months i have a four stringer and she just went out got one for me I was hopeing she would say go out and get one, oh well I did some searching on th sr885 musician friend list it for $899.99 on sale for 349.99 not sure if she got it from there, didn't see a box in the house. I will hang on to the two I have until I get good and trade them in for a pro type bass.
  2. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Wise decision. Enjoy the new bass :)
  3. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    It sounds like you'll have a great Christmas: a grat gift and great love! Frankly you have a really nice bass for a beginner. If you're like most of us, you'll find that you're never really satisfied anyway. GAS always makes the one you don't have look better than the one you own. :rollno:
  4. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    That IS a nice bass for the amount of time youve been playing though. Rock on :bassist:
  5. Kelly Lee

Kelly Lee Yeah, I'm a guy! Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2004
    Marana, AZ, USA
    Your still developing your playing skills so you never know one day that bass might be just perfect. I think you will enjoy it more over time.
  6. Tritone

Tritone Supporting Member

Jan 24, 2002
    Santee, America
    Merry Christmas!!

7. I agree with your decision, and your wife will appreciate it more than us men will ever understand. Enjoy it!