1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I'm a bonehead.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Jefenator, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Jefenator

Jefenator

Aug 22, 2008
    Oregon
    I've had this Reunion Blues gig bag for about 10 years. Comfy, rugged, works great, I just love the thing. Just got a second one that's made out of leather.

I dig the heck out of both of them, except I always kind of missed having a handle on the front. Not a huge deal, but these gig bags would be really sweet if they had that one extra little feature. Well guess what?

They do.

Just discovered that, this afternoon. Only took me 10 years. (The handle is a bit concealed - looks like a seam - but still... :rollno:)

Now if my bass just had some kind of onboard volume control, I'd be really set. :bag:

2. J. Crawford

J. Crawford Supporting Member

Feb 15, 2008
    PA
    Niiice. :D

3. M0ses

M0ses

Sep 11, 2009
    Los Angeles
    You're still cool.

4. elgecko

elgecko

Apr 30, 2007
    Anasleim, CA
    NelsonMuntz.jpg

5. knigel

knigel

Apr 20, 2009
    Ashland, MA
    I'm the Squier of Fenderbirds
    Ha haha!

6. mkrtu9

mkrtu9

Mar 2, 2006
    Tuscola
    This needs to go in the humor section. lol

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 28, 2020