Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

im a coward

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Albini_Fan, Oct 27, 2003.

1. Albini_Fan

Albini_Fan Banned

Jan 26, 2003
    Beneath Below
    some dude called my girlfriend ugly behind my back and i heard him (he thought i didnt) and i didnt do anything about it :(

2. More of a man than most halfwits who would turn around and act all macho with "what the f*** did you say huh? wanna go?" :rolleyes:
    You find your girlfriend attractive, at least you know the guy who was behind you has no interest in her so thats one less person to be jealous about.

Merls

3. Johnny BoomBoom

Johnny BoomBoom Supporting Member

Jun 8, 2001
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Nah, you're no coward. HE has a twisted opinion of your girl and spoke it out loud - he's a loser!

In fact you may find that he really fancies your girlfriend and is so jealous of the pair of you that he has to sink to this level. To make up for his inadequacies he's trying to convince himself by speaking it out loud....

Pity him....

4. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    Pick your battles wisely. Doing that doesn't make you a coward. If you jump into a fight every time somebody says something, you're going to have a very rough life.

And, just because he said it doesn't mean he really thinks that, anyway. He probably likes her, and that's how he expresses it. People are stupid.

5. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    i went out with a girl who was a full blown goth (and was EXTREMELY hot). im pretty "normal" myself and it was no problem to us. we used to get the piss taken out of us walking down the street all the time.

im not a little guy (6 foot 4 - 18 years old) and i hardly ever did anything about it. we talked about it it was cool. although.... several little kids did get a good hiding once

pick your battles. if some little kid says it go beat the crap out of them. if its someone who you cant handle for sure walk on like it didnt happen.
    you aer the bigger man for doing that.

6. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    So, essentially, you are saying only smack around people you are sure you can beat up? :rolleyes:

Yeah....that's really good advice....:meh: That's what would make you a coward.

7. christoph h.

christoph h.

Mar 26, 2001
    Germany
    strange, i always thought one was the bigger man for not beating "the crap" out of little kids.

8. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    naa mate. trust me you're not. the kids in the town dont jeer me (or the ex-goth-girlfriend) any more,, and that suits.

9. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
  10. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    Yeah, I agree. Really gotta be a tough guy to pick on little kids.:rolleyes:

11. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Toasted weed, lol.....wuss

I wouldn't of started a fight over that, but definitely would have acknowledged what was said, probably by something smart about his girlfriend/hand.

The younger me would have decked him, no one hurts (mentally or physically) my loved ones without me taking offense.

12. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    Hey Tim. Your girl is hot!:)

13. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    want her? lol

14. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    Only if you'll take mine in trade!

15. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    :D

I learned something a long time ago from a good friend

"Doesn't matter what a woman looks like, she's a pain in someones ass"

16. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    No truer words have ever been spoken.

17. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    you should have been like..."my girl?" then looked at his hands "well your girl is no looker either"

:p

18. BaroqueBass

BaroqueBass

Jul 8, 2000
    Salem, OR
    The site is down. :( :(

19. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    [​IMG]
    Thanks....actually she DOES have a twin....

20. Victor Wooten98

Victor Wooten98 Guest

Jul 31, 2003
    South of Heaven...
    You did it wrong, all you have to do is look at them funny, like you are COMPLETELY INSANE and just keep looking at them, maybe follow them around a bit, Wear a shirt that say's "I stab people" Start wearing all black... Then you dont even need to fight, you just need to look scary.

Although I have the advantage of both, I am HUGE and I look pretty damn scary.

P.S. if you ever get told something like "do you wanna start something" just say.

"Do you want to keep your face?"... It works every time.