1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I'm a man of simple tastes.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by ausf, May 7, 2010.

1. ausf

ausf

Jun 24, 2008
    New York
    Only a few things needed to be happy...

NYTimes, Green Mountain Coffee, Converse, EBMM, Guinness, Apple, Weber and a Labrador.

Not that I don't appreciate other things, but those seem to be constants.

Anyone else?

2. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    See, I'm a man of simple tastes. I like dynamite, and gunpowder... And gasoline! Do you know what all of these things have in common? They're cheap!

3. hover

hover

Oct 4, 2008
    Massachusetts
    I'm kinda fond of women's no-no bits. the woo-woo AND the cha-chas. Oh, and Jazz Basses.

And food. Mexican, Thai or Italian.

And Jeeps. Like them Jeeps.

But mainly no-no bits.

4. ausf

ausf

Jun 24, 2008
    New York
    You win.

5. ausf

ausf

Jun 24, 2008
    New York
    I call them the yes-yes bits.

6. I hereby nominate this thread for *most brain-damaged thread of today. :)
    On topic, I recently discovered Dr Pepper-flavored Jelly Bellys. I've known about women-parts for some time now, although research is ongoing.

7. This statement leads me to believe you are not married. :atoz:

8. I'm about as simple as they come. Taco Bell, EB Stingray and paintball.

9. RWP

RWP

Jul 1, 2006
    I want some!! :hyper:

10. Yes- yes, you do. :D

11. hover

hover

Oct 4, 2008
    Massachusetts

are all 23 flavors sold separately?

12. I'd imagine so- there's a factory close to me, so i could conceiveably find out... :ninja:
    The DP ones were in a small :meh: bag of *soda-shoppe* flavors along w/7-up, grape & orange crush & A&W cream soda.

13. hover

hover

Oct 4, 2008
    Massachusetts
    haha, actually i was riffing on Dr. P's claims of involving 23 separate flavors in their pop...I wish I knew what they were....

14. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    I like almost all things. The simple things keep me happy, and when big stuff happens I seem to be underwhelmed, but it usually takes a while for it to sink in for me. It only takes little things to make my day, and it takes a bunch to bring me down when I am up.

15. Internet. And anything (well, not anything) involving a well-known simple hydrocarbon, as well as things requiring more complex chemical formulas................like chocolate, for instance.

I know what you all were thinking... :bag:

and girls. Specifically a girl. Specifically my girlfriend.

16. idtiots_image018.

All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine.

17. Fixed.

18. Tommygunn

Tommygunn

Nov 8, 2008
    Houston, Tx
    Pbasses, big amps, no tone knob, quite guitars, hip-hop, funk, great basslines, TB

:D

19. ausf

ausf

Jun 24, 2008
    New York
    Wasn't much thought put into it: I was sitting here, wearing Converse, enjoying a Guinness, reading the paper while being watched by my dog. I was hungry, so I thought I should fire up the grill and grab a cup of coffee so I have energy for practice later.

And I am married, so when offered the naughty bits, I always say yes-yes. Only a fool would say no, you never know when they'll present themselves again.

20. hover

hover

Oct 4, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Oh, I never say no either, I was loosely quoting Randall from the Clerks movies, re: the "no no bits"

Yes...only a fool passes up the poonanny.