I'm a newbie

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Christov, Apr 7, 2003.

1. I just wanted to say thanks for the great site. I plan on visiting and posting often. Rock on.
  2. i've been playing bass for about 12 years now, but i'm fairly new to this site. i don't post post much because i'm spending all of my time reading up on old posts... fantastic information!

you are right though. great site. :)
  3. Ben Mishler

Ben Mishler

Jan 22, 2003
    San Jose
    Welcome all, though most introductions are done in Off Topic.
  4. 5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    Bingo- please check the forum posting rules before continuing. :) Welcome to talkbass-everythign a wanna know about bass is hear :D
  5. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    hey, welcome to talkbass - thanks for posting, guys! :) i'm glad you're here.

i'm going to move this on over to off topic, where we usually have these informal get togethers ;). no harm done, though.

welcome again.
  6. cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
  7. Well, at least you have the courage to admit it.

Welcome. And don't feed Merls, he bites.

Rock on
  8. Many of us learned this the hard way.

...I don't wanna talk about it.
  9. Oh, and "Rock on" is my line. See? It's down there at the end of the post, over on the left. Here, watch.

Rock on

Now, the bassist smilie is pretty well used, but the Rock on bit is almost a trademark. Pretty soon you should starting a little Copyrite sybol next to it.:D

Rock on
  10. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    as put in the other newbie thread... "welcome to the biggest addiction you'll ever have..."

yea its true....im half the man i used to be.....

11. TxBass

Jul 3, 2002
    Frisco, Texas
    you will have a private message coming in...
    I grew up and lived in Winchester till I went to college/Army in 1987. We're close in age...hmmm...