1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Im about to go see

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by unclejam, Apr 22, 2010.

1. George Mother Funkin' Clinton! YUHHHHH!!!!! I'll see yall latter i gots to go funk it up :bassist:

2. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Have fun. Is he playing with P-Funk?

3. hover

hover

Oct 4, 2008
    Massachusetts
    That's funny, George and I almost knocked each other on our asses crossing Times Square from opposite directions....he was incredibly cool about it.

Enjoy that funk!

4. That sounds like an awesome show man, have a blast.

On May 15th, my girl and I are going to see Them Crooked Vultures. JPJ is the reason I decided to play bass in the first place. I am going to see the man play and I can't wait.

5. Aw man! The band I play with ( Texas Johnny Brown ) is playing a festival that George is playing at this weekend,but he goes on at 7:30 and we go on while he's still playing at 8:30.

http://www.ifest.org/en/cms/2220/

I'll get to see about 15 minutes.......:scowl:

6. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    I remember him from NBA Jam.

-Mike

7. A.Diva

A.Diva

Dec 31, 2008
    Houston, TX
    How cool! Guess I should have expected a TBer or two to be amongst all those musicians at the iFest.

I'll have to catch you at 2:00 on the Louisiana stage. :hyper:

8. A.Diva

A.Diva

Dec 31, 2008
    Houston, TX
    :hyper:

I'm excited as well. Never seen him live.

9. Cool,looking forward to it!

10. A.Diva

A.Diva

Dec 31, 2008
    Houston, TX
    Hey Mr. 5StringBlues! :bassist:

I really enjoyed you guys. I'll have to catch up with you at the Big Easy to see more.

And when dude came down off that stage . . . !!! I really didn't see that coming, but it was really cool. :)

If any of my pics look okay (Gordon Parks I am NOT), I'll PM them to you.

Later!

11. Thanks!

12. I'm going to see him with Parliament and Funkadelic at Glastonbury in June. Can't wait!