Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

IM BAAAAACK

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Bob Clayton, Aug 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    yup...im back....i've been grounded since July 22nd...i prolly got off punishment around the 8th...but have had no realy time for TB since then cuz of family vacations and all that...but the point is that im back and i bet u r all happe to see me again:rolleyes:

bp13

2. BigBohn

BigBohn

Sep 29, 2001
    WPB, Florida
    You were gone?

;)

3. Hahaha:D

4. punkfunkfreak

punkfunkfreak

Dec 16, 2001
    im afraid you have been replaced...

kornrulyoass13 arrived from HC yesterday.

;)

5. DarkMazda

DarkMazda

Jun 3, 2000
    NJ
    ROFL! I was thinking of the same thing :D

6. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    LMAO me too :D

7. BigBohn

BigBohn

Sep 29, 2001
    WPB, Florida

[​IMG]

8. Bob Clayton

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    hmmmm.....not exactly the reaction i expected but o well...im back...if no one cares....o well

bp13

9. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

WeLcOmE bAcK!

What did you do to get grounded for a month?(if we can be nosy{and you know we will!;)})

10. of course WE care! Hope you had great vacation time! Become a supporting member and people will miss you more! Money encourages courtesy and respect...in some places...maybe not here though!;) Jump in and go at it! welcome back!!!!:)

11. Bob Clayton

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    well it's because one of those creations called "girls"

only july 21st i was talking to one on the phone...and she asks me to come over...she sed her parent's weren't home but they wouldn't care (last time i trust a girl) ...but anyway....i was over her house....we were doing stuff....so when it gets close to when her parents are suposed to be home she sez she thinks i should go....i asked why and she sed that her parents don't like it when people (especially guys) are over when she's babysitting....

so i call my dad to come pick me up, and i think all is well....until the next day..........

the next day her mom called...and when my step-dad answered...turns out that her lil bro...who i thought i could trust squeled...she told my step-dad the girl's side of the story...and i immediatly got grounded until my mom got home the next day (she's a nurse and works at night)...so when my mom got home i told her my side of what happened (a.k.a. the truth) so thank god they believed me...and the girl later confessed she was lying....but basically i got in trouble for going over a girls house when her parents weren't home......

im lucky that the girls side of the story wasn't true....she sed i "forced myself upon her"...is that were the case i wouldn't be typing this here right now...but anyway...thats what happened

bp13

12. Dude, if you really forced yourself upon another girl, we would ALL be over there to kick your ass.

Good thing you didn't, huhn?:D

Welcome back.

Rock on
    Eric

13. Bob Clayton

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    dude....if i forced myself upon the girl....there would be nothing left of me to beat up after my step-dad and dad get done with me...

bp13

14. Well, could be worse eh? I got caught in bed...

15. And her lawyers...

16. Bob Clayton

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ

not really....we are both under 18...and there are no witnesses... so it is my word against hers

bp13

17. Well it all depends on how far you went, semen leaves a pretty blatant trail...

18. Bob Clayton

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    well...we really only went to 2nd base....i told FF about it the day it happened...

and even if it did go that far...i would use protection

bp13

19. I never was a baseball guy... ;)

Anyway, that's cool, like I said, it could be worse, my parents are still freaked out-you should see her's! ;)

20. Lol, sorry to here it bp, once i had to hide in the cupboard under the stair's for 3 hour's while my girlfriend's parent's were in. That was not fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.