I'm back. Sorry to dissapoint you.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Chris Brodowski, Feb 9, 2003.

1. I think I got myself under control. I am gonna kick some ass on my Music theory hmwk tonight; I got an appointment with a Chemistry Professor to hopefully get into his research group, gonna do my Asian American studies reading.... I feel pretty good.
  2. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
  3. Oh, and I suppose you'll want your room back now, huh?

Well, uh, I kinda let my dog use your bed, and he kinda peed all over it so now he thinks it's his... but you can sleep on the couch until you buy new sheets.

OH! Wait! No! Sorry man, I let my bro Chester sleep on the couch. Yeah, he's, like, totally in the doghouse with his girl and, ya know, cuz he got me those Slayer tickets back in 96, I kinda thought it was the least I could do. But hey! why not the shower? I mean, its not like anyone uses it or anything. And the mildew's ,like, Nature's mattress! Just try for a night, man, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Oh! hey! sorry, can't talk, gotta run.I got this totally hot date with this girl on the cheerleading squad. Her name's Trixie, and they say she has an oral fixation. But anyway, catch ya later dude!

4. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    What? where am i? whats talkbass? who is chris?

Welcome back, whoever the hell you are.;)
  5. Benbass

Jan 28, 2002
    I thought I smelled something.:p

6. Thanks for the support, you stupid head. :D