1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I'm back!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by downstairs, May 10, 2010.

1. downstairs

downstairs

May 13, 2001
    Pasadena, MD
    Well, I stopped playing music for about 2 years. I guess I was just burned out, and tired of having musicians flake out on me. I got into drag racing (I race a Dodge Neon). Just recently a couple of my friends decided to get a band together. I asked if I could play bass, and we've been practicing. It feels good again. I'll probably start stopping by here more.

Crazy that I joined this forum 9 years ago. I've changed jobs a bit, got married, have two great step-kids, and have a baby boy on the way!

BTW, pic of my "racecar"
    On a 65 shot it went 14.0@103 on street tires, and 13.5@103 on slicks. Still got 28MPG to boot!
    Ballin.

And my daily driver neon: My long ass Fender case just fits in the back floor board, and the ampeg BA115 fits great in the back seat.

2. EricF

EricF Habitual User

Sep 26, 2005
    Pasadena, CA
    Hi.

3. KimblesNimble

KimblesNimble

Jan 10, 2008
    I bet my 96' Chev Cavi would light that track up. Literally, it would light on fire.

4. downstairs

downstairs

May 13, 2001
    Pasadena, MD
    At first I was like "what", and then I lol'd.

Hey, it might. I only ever saw one car light the track on fire, and that was a 8 second car that the parachutes didn't deploy on.