I'm Back!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by ChaosGwar, Dec 15, 2002.

1. Well, it's been about a month since I even logged into Talk Bass, but I'm here, kinda.

I've been very busy as of late, and sad to say haven't had much time for bass, let alone internet.

But I'm back, at least partially.

So, what did I miss?

As for me, my computer crashed, and I lost nearly everything I had saved. I ended up installing XP, replacing ME, which so far, so good. My printer also took a dump on me, and I had to replace that too.
    No new basses, but my project bass is coming along slowly but surely. I'm not sure if I posted about it, but it is a P bass body, which I have routed for a P and a humbucker. The neck is a Warmoth job, 2+2 headstock, solid maple. The bridge is a black Schaller roller bridge. I still need to get a good P pup, and wire in the pots.

I've spent a crap load of money on christmas presents, and will be heading to the Oregon coast to celebrate X-mas with my mother in law. I so excitd I could just crap. :rolleyes:

I'll be bringing a bass and my little old practice amp with me so I can attept me withold my sanity. Anyone live in Oregon? Eric, wanna come save me? :D

Anyway, not much new going on in my life. I graduate from Airman Leadership School on Thursday, so thats one more step taken in my career. I should sew on my Staff Sergeant stripe in April or May. I'm pretty excited about that.

Well, thats about it. I'll be dropping in from time to time. Talk to ya'll later.
  2. Well, hello you. Nice to hear from 'ya. :)
  3. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    Welcome back...Glad to see ya.