Im bummed...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by greendayjustin, May 28, 2004.

1. I've been waiting 2 weeks for my Fender '57 RI p bass to come. I had my heart set on it coming today so I waited at my house all day. I went out for 20 minutes to run some errands, and when I came home I saw the note saying that they tried to deliver the bass but I wasnt home. CRAP! I hate when this happens! (it hasnt been the first time). Oh well at least I'll get it tommorow.
  2. Folmeister

Folmeister Knowledge is Good - Emile Faber Supporting Member

May 7, 2003
    Tomball, Texas
    That very situation happens way too often with me. When my last P-Bass was delivered, I turned the corner and saw the UPS truck turning at the opposite end of the block. I tracked that sucker for twenty minutes before I could corner him and get it. If not that it's when I'm in the shower or on the pot.
  3. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
  4. Or you could do like I did.. Sit by the door, jumping everytime I heard anything that sounded like it could be the FedEx truck, for 4 hours.. Then the wonderful moment finally happened and he pulled up, I ran out eagerly to get my bass, signed for it with shaky hand, took it inside, only to find that 123 had shipped me the WRONG bass.
    I cannot remember ever feeling such anticipation, eagerness, joy, disappointment, and anger at the same time!....
    "The waiting is the hardest part"...

5. Corwin81

Mar 18, 2003
    Ames, IA
    I hate when they knock and I'm home and I don't even hear their little tapping. I started putting a sign on the door saying "knock loudly" when I'm expecting a shipment.
  6. ...or could be the opposite. I've had a bass, two guitars, and a speaker cab just dropped on my front step for anyone to take. Having to sign for FedEx is waaay better than the UPS dump and run.