Im coming to NYC on saturday.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Toasted, Sep 9, 2004.

1. Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    If anyone feels like hanging out, shoot me a PM im there until thursday night.

I know im a bit of an antihero round these parts, but im not that bad, honest, we could have a meaningful discussion about whiney music......

Ill be dropping into rogers shop at some point, im sure.

2. Neato. Actually, I know of someone else in the UK who's coming to NYC this weekend and leaving thursday as well.

Good luck, and enjoy the visit! :)
  3. Don't_Fret

Don't_Fret Justin Schornstein

Dec 10, 2003
    East Coast, US
    I'm going into the city on Saturday for the Yellowjackets concert at Iridium. It would be cool to meet you there, but you'd have to get a ticket.
  4. ApeIsHigh81

Aug 24, 2004
    Hey I wanna hang out, we could have some NY pizza, talk about music, it'll be swell dude!! I'm broke though so can I borrow some money for pizza???
  5. Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    Ill buy you pizza, but you'll have to fund your own travel from CA :p seems a long way to travel... lol.
  6. Hey, your back! Cool. If New York City was closer (like in NH closer) I would hang out and talk about whiney music with you. Oh well. Hey! When I go to England this spring (not sure when or for how long yet, depends on movie stuff) you want to hang out? I got no specific destination, just England cause it is somewhere new, but people still speak English :cool:

Oh and I want to talk to you next time you are on MSN, just so you know :bassist: