Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I'm considering this....

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by lbanks, Sep 3, 2003.

1. lbanks

lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
  2. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Hey man, thats awesome. How about posting this in the DB section as well? You got me gassin' for a DB...

3. Pako

Pako Are we having fun yet?

Jul 31, 2002
    USA, Montana
    I don't know anything about that brand, but the price looks really fair for a DB! I also played DB in high school, I had major GAS for one some time ago, tried one, eh..wasn't what I remembered....then later that day I tried a fretless, Warwick 5 string. Needless to say, I went home with a Warick, instead of a DB.

Good luck with your current GAS!

~Cheers~

4. Go for it bro:)

5. I strongly suggest you search the DB section for Cremona first. Make sure you know what you're getting into. They have plenty of information over there.

-Dave

6. mikemulcahy

mikemulcahy

Jun 13, 2000
    The Abyss
    YUp, the DB guys can give the low down on it and probably some good questions you may need to ask the seller. But be nice, they can be testy.:D

Mike

7. lbanks

lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    $3000 for a decent one, huh? Dmn! I may as well keep slobbering over Conklins and Alembics. :meh: Wait a minute! I could start lurking the estate auctions...ewww!:spit: