I'm desperate, need help * Marshall DBS7200/72115

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by amukinado, Nov 1, 2004.

1. amukinado

Nov 1, 2004
    :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Hello... I'm repairing my bass amp, Marshall DBS 72115, and almost finished, but there is a part that i can't replace, because it only says "marshall". I nedd the electronic scheme, but it's being very hard to find, unless in marshall or authorized dealers, that will make it 200€, with something that costs 10€. Do you proviide or know where to find these schemes???
    Thank you.

:bassist: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:
  2. Passinwind

Passinwind I Know Nothing Supporting Member

Just wondering, how do you know that you need to replace that part, if you don't have a schematic? What part is it, the power transformer?
  3. Hello,
    I just finish to repair a DBS72115, it's a good combo and the electronic is good quality.

I think you would replaced the "Marshall" transistor TIP36HV ? In fact the equivalent is TIP36E (140v of VCE0) or better TIP36F (160v of VCE0).
    HV = High Voltage.

It's the same thing, but Marshall prefer to sell directly with more cost... business is business :D

T64 are the equivalent of BDV64, les T65 are BDV65

You can find all the schematic here...
    Before check the amplifier, check the preamplifier...

Marshall amps are an commun fault with jacks connector. Just make a simple test with a instrument cable between effect send and return. I use another préamp to bypass all the marshall preamp of the DBS, it's very simple, juste connect the output of another préamp ( i use Ashdown only :D ) to effect return. It's a simple test to know if the problem is the préamp or the amplifier...

What's the fault of your combo ?