1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

im dumb and i dont know the answer to this...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by shortdawg161, Aug 11, 2002.

  1. shortdawg161


    Jun 15, 2002
    alrite, many of you probably know what im talking about, but i want to know what the item is called that makes you not have to use a cable...its put in the cable output of the guitar and put in the input in the amp. im guessing its pretty expensive, but if someone could tell me what its called...that'll be great.
  2. Slater

    Slater Leave that thing alone. Supporting Member

    Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    I think you're looking for the term wireless unit.

    Popular units a made by Nady, Shure, AKG, Samson, and several other companies. Not all wireless units are suitable for bass.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.