I'm finally going to my first concert!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by frankencow150, Feb 23, 2002.

1. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    Well on March 9th,I'm going to see Less Than Jake,bad religion,and hot water music(haha crawlingeye!;)).Now duffman cant make fun of me:D

I cant wait!

What was your first concert?
  2. Ciaran

Apr 4, 2001
    I'm going to my first concert on June 25th to see...............THE RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS!!!!

:D :D :D
  3. lowfreqguy

Oct 18, 2000
    First concert? Kiss 1977-78 when I was in the seventh grade. It was the same tour that Kiss Alive II was taken from. Insane show. I've seen many shows since that time, but that was definitely in the top five of all concerts I've ever seen.
  4. My first concert was in the summer of '99 at the Blossom Music Center in the land of Ohio. It was Black Sabbath with Godsmack and Drain-STH opening. I got to see my hero, Geezer Butler. It was over 2 years before I picked up bass myself.

Bootsy- I wish I could see the Peppers, as well as your namesake, Mr. William Collins.
  5. Johnalex

Jul 20, 2001
    South Carolina
    Well I am going to hate to admit this but my first real concert that I went to was..............Hootie and The Blowfish :cool: at the north charleston collusium. It was about, let me think, 6 or 7 years ago. Now that I think about it the concert was not too great, but of course at the time I tought it was amazing.
  6. My first concert was an excellent one. Flickerstick, Rubyhorse, and Phantom Planet back in November. But, I too will be attending the Bad Religion, LTJ, and Hot Water Music show (next week!), so I'm hoping for very good things.
  7. My first was a Sevendust/P.O.D./Fu Manchu (eww)/and some other band...funniest thing was it was in an old school theatre...
  8. notduane

Nov 24, 2000
    Exact same thang, `cept...it was after Kiss Alive I came out.

CRAP I'm old :(:p.
  9. Guns n Roses in 92...
  10. My first...Dropkick Murphys and a few other punk bands at the Palladium in Worcester, MA. Oct 28 2000, I believe.
  11. Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Woodland Hills, CA
    First Concert Rush, Hold Your Fire. Their shows are always cool. I went to a Pink Floyd show a few years back, that was a good time. Sammy Hagar is awesome. Page and Plant are cool. For some reason something keeps coming up everytime Dream Theater is in town and I never get to see them. I think the best concert I have seen was Journey last year. Those guys just rock!
  12. 72beetle

Jun 10, 2001
    Phoenix, Arizona
    First concert I ever went to was... Sonny and Cher. Top that. This was in 1976. 3 weeks later, I went to my second concert - KISS. That night, I knew I had to play bass. It's all been downhill since.

13. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    First one? I think it was either Pure Prairie League or Heartsfield, round 'bout 1974 or so. I was big into country rock at the time...
  14. Iron Maiden/Motley Crue/Waysted in 1983. I still have the T-Shirts somewhere (sleeveless of course, it was 1983).
  15. Man, those chicks were hot! :eek:
  16. Freakapotamus9

Jun 20, 2001
    my parents went to journey when my mom was pregnant.... :D
  17. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    First concert? Metallica.

18. sad thing was... i thought they were chicks...
  19. my first concert was...never :( I could of seen weezer with free tickets...you dont wanna hear that story