1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I'm going to Hollywood!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Microbass, Oct 22, 2010.

1. What a score! Courtesy of work, my buddy won an all expenses paid trip to LA for 4 days for 2! And I'm his +1.

We're getting a helicopter ride over the city and a tour around Hollywood.

Aww yeah!!! :bassist:

We'll be staying here http://www.graftononsunset.com/index.php

2. Now that's what I call a buddy! Congrats! Don't forget - PICS! LOTS OF THEM! :D

3. Yerf Dog

Yerf Dog

Jun 29, 2009
    Carol Stream, IL
    Is T-Pain coming too?

4. Weegies abroad? Poor America. . .

Congrats bud :)

5. shackled

shackled

Jun 25, 2009
    Western NY
    I lived there for two years, and it's a hoppin' place!
    Check out some clubs and have a great time! :)

6. the downside is my buddy is only 19. i am 22 so i can do the dodgy but clubbing may not be a possibility.... i was looking forward to meeting paris hilton!

7. PSPookie

PSPookie

Aug 13, 2006
    Lubbock, TX
    Your his +1, huh? That's quite a gift. Will this "buddy" be expecting "benefits" :eek:

8. :eyebrow:

9. the paris hilton thing was a joke. funnily enough my buddy is gay, but im practically married so there will be no microbass lovin...!

10. Oh thank God. :p Funny thing about the internet, sarcasm and humor don't always come across . I hope y'all have a great time!

EDIT: Man, I almost got to use my West Hollywood joke, but it just went out the window. Aw, screw it.

You gotta be careful when you go out there. Momma always said, their women are like a box of chocolates.

Some of 'em got nutz

11. Be sure to check out Amoeba Records and In n Out burger!

12. the Lucky Strike bowling alley in Hollywood is a blast.

Killed_by_Death likes this.
  13. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    I played the most awesome club Ive ever played, and it just so happened to be in West Hollywood. It was this place called Eleven, that sometimes functions as a gay bar, but this particular night was 'variety night' (hehe) and we opened the show on this awesome stage that is set above the door. You walk in to the bar, face the door, and awesome! The other act that nightwas this rad Electro/Dance band called Fat Magic, who hail from Austria. Had a good chat with both members, including the hot Austrian chick, afterwards.