I'm going to kill myself... (well... we'll see)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Tym2cu_bass, Jan 1, 2005.

1. ...mainly because women are terrible... :rollno: my girlfriend is slowly changing me into an oregon beaver fan... i used to be full fledged oregon duck... but now... im kinda neutral. and the second thing... is i like all kinds of rock (muse being my favorite group cuz of their kick-@$$ bass player) and so, she sent me a song on the computer the other day, "Whiskey Lullaby" by Brad Paisley...

I've always hated country, and i have always hoped to hate country, but that song got to me... and well... that cold barrel is looking good to me right now.. :bawl:

(figuratively... not litterally... in todays world you dont really know when someone is serious. just thought i'd clear that up ;))
  2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Wow....I hate the Beavers and the Ducks, so being a fan of either would make me want to kill myself. With that said, OSU has some new athletic facilities on the horizon that are supposed to blow away OU's.

Nothing wrong with country music. For years I also only liked rock music, then I realized the value of listening to different kinds of music. Give it a chance bro, you aren't going to die.

3. Head Creep

Head Creep

Nov 6, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Concerning the country music, your feelings for your girlfriend are making you open-minded towards whatever she introduces you to. Nothing wrong with liking country. Now go get Johnny Cash at San Quentin.

But changing your favorite team? What the hell is wrong with you? If a girl tried to turn me from a Raider fan to a Bronco fan I'd break up with her in about 3 seconds. :p
  4. Screw you lol... broncos rule :D
  5. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    Women suck.

Like Bill Engval said... "If it wasn't for the sex part, i'd be gay"

6. i will never look at you the same again... well... or look at your responces the same again..
  7. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS

...cause then it would like hanging with the guys all the time. :D Or something similar, can't remember what he said exactly.

About country; give it a chance man. Besides Live at San Quentin you should get Live at Folsom Prison.

Be open other genres that way you can drawing from many influences and make your music/playing multi-dimensional. I love Rock, but I also dig Jazz, R&B, Bluegrass/Country, Metal, and I am actually starting to find some examples of Hip-hop that I enjoy.
  8. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    I like beaver.
  9. That made me laugh.
  10. I like Winona's.

11. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Yep, big brown!
  12. Head Creep

Head Creep

Nov 6, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Oh, it's on now... the Raiders are gonna whoop you next year! *

* - This is assuming they don't suck it up like this season.
  13. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    hey, don't go hijacking my beaver hijack with a football hijack.

14. this thread is officially off topic... because.. well... its gone completely off topic lol :eek:
  15. Head Creep

Head Creep

Nov 6, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Sorry... football and beaver cannot co-exist, I guess. No wonder there's no women's NFL...
  16. Football and Beaver co-exist...football and CHEERLEADERS.
  17. Head Creep

Head Creep

Nov 6, 2004
    Los Angeles
    True. Beaver seems to really like football players...
  18. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    Christ... who doesnt! as long as they are trimmed...
  19. Head Creep

Head Creep

Nov 6, 2004
    Los Angeles
    I bet you'd never have guessed it, but this man doesn't like beaver. Even if it's well trimmed (or shaved... apparently he's not into those beavers either).