Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

im gonna kill someone

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by greenbassfreak, Oct 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. First off from what i know this has nothing to do with my last thread.
    Ok i was gone on friday and most of today(sat)and of course i came home took a shower and checked my email now im on here. When i went to log on to my email account someone changed my password. From what i knew no one knew my password. Now my dad has done this in the past and when he does stuff like this he always changes the password to 123456 so of course i tried this first and guess what it was. This really pisses me off and it did last time he did it to and he knows it. I dont really care all that much because i have nothing to hide and no one really emails be besides my sister and a few friends from school, but its an invation of privacy and i told this to him before that i dont like it and if he wants to look at my email and if your going to change the password you might as well ask me first. He also searched my room to once again i really dont care all that much because everytime he does something like this he never finds anything but he continues to do it. I guess it just pisses me off. Its like when someone borrows your shoes without asking you really dont care but you wish they asked first.

ok i think im done venting ill get over it soon i try not to live in the past whats done is done cant be change

2. :bawl:

Merls

3. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I feel your pain to a certain extent. Its like when someone wants to borrow something of urs, and they do it w/o asking, then you get all mad at them, and telkl them tat if thye asked beforehand u still woulda let them borrow it, but its just mean when they do it w/o permissioon.

4. Nick Gann

Nick Gann Talkbass' Tubist in Residence

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    [​IMG]

5. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    :bawl:

6. Why don't you just not tell him your password, and put a padlock on your door? Invasion of privacy is a facist ideal.

7. ldiezman

ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    Nashville
    you could always make your password a secret keeping your dad from Changing it.... just a thought

8. Obsolex

Obsolex Guest

Nov 17, 2002
    Why the hell does your dda know your passowords??

9. Cry me a river.

Merls

10. After reading your last thread, I beg to differ.

It's seems that you have completely freaked your dad out by your choice of associates, and he's now completely paranoid for your wellfare. You probably feel stifled and imprisoned by him watching your every move, but really, as most people more or less told you in your previous thread... OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Baby baby it's a wild world, it's hard to get by just upon a smile :)

You would do well to keep a good relationship alive with your parents, as they if anyone have your best interests at heart even though you don't think so now.

11. stuie86

stuie86

May 9, 2003
    mckinney, tx
    im not going to wine at all but there are actseptoins(CS) to every rule

but unless your mother throws you out of her house and your dad has to help you find a place to live. until you can make it on your own. im pretty sure all your dads doing is looking out for you

and if hes doing this, you may want to take a good look at your life and your freinds to see if your headed down the wrong path

take it from a guy who learned the hard way. best of luck to you and your family.

12. You have no PRIVACY until you are an adult living in your own home making your own rules!

You should be thankful that your father cares about you!

Grow up!

[​IMG]
    Treena

13. After reading the last thread I beg to differ also. It seems that her dad has been doing this for a while, even before she was hanging out with those older friends.

Also, I think your parents are just looking out for you too. My mom kept telling my brother that she wouldn't let him ride his bike till he bugged her to death about it and she gave in. Then I started and eventually got hit by a car...I guess that's the reason she didn't want us riding to and from school.

Parents do these things for a reason, if he isn't messing your stuff up, then don't complain because it's not harming you in anyway. ~ Ty

14. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Im guessing he has a keylogger program on the comp that records everything that is ever typed, including passwords.

15. I would freak out with this stuff too, I don't believe in invasion of privacy. You really need to talk to him in a adult manner that if he doesn't cease his fascism, that you will definitly never trust him or start to rebel because of the anxiety he puts on you.

16. bill h

bill h

Aug 31, 2002
    small town MN

Very well put.

17. Geez......................

Between threads like this one, temper tantrum boy who threw down his bass, and debating how Wife Beater Ampeg shirts will destroy the world, it's no wonder why this country is going to hell in a basket.

What a bunch of whining, pretentious, snot nosed kids we are trusting the future of the country to.

:bawl:

As Treena said - GROW UP !!!!!!!!!

18. Nick Gann

Nick Gann Talkbass' Tubist in Residence

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    I would apporeciate it if you would refrain from speaking from now on. Generalizations are not very nice. Don't put me into the same group as people like this. I assure you, they are the acception, not the rule. How about you grow up for a change?

19. To Nick, and the other mature teen members of the board, my apoligies for the generalization.

It just seems there has been a lot of senseless complaining lately.

20. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.