Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I'm happy now

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Dave44, May 5, 2003.

1. Just bought a 2x10 Eden XLT cab for my CXC 10x15 combo series Eden Amp. The sound after a bit of tweaking was out of this world, clear, more of that great Eden tone and plenty of juice left over for those big halls, a very happy camper is me. The fellow that sold me the cab, who is a very good bassist himself brought it out to our gig on Saturday night stuck around for two sets gave us the thumbs up, service with a smile, rare these days. All in all a good experience. He's started to build his own cabs and his 2x10 was collecting dust so he parted with it, he knows it's going to a good home. He also has me pegged as far as the tech s#$% goes so a valuable associate and fellow bass player he will be. One day I'll have to take a few pics and post them.

2. iplaybass

iplaybass Guest

Feb 13, 2000
    Germantown, TN
    10x15? Man, I used to have one of those, but the horses I used to haul it around were just too expensive.

Sounds like a nice rig... I've been thinking about getting a 15 to put under my Nemesis 2x10, how do you like it?

3. Definatley get that 15 it moves the air, I don't care what anyone else says a bass rig should at least have a 15 to bring out those low low notes especially if you play a 5 string.