1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Im having alot of trouble

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by bassist15, Apr 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bassist15

bassist15

Mar 6, 2006
    Indiana
    I am having a whole lot of trouble selling my Bass. I had one kid who was really serious abotu buying it but he cant buy it until he sells his older one . Theres supposed to be a guy calling him to buy it but its been a couple weeks. I really want to get a new bass before my gig in the end of May. Im taking it to my local pawn shop to see what they woudl give me for it. But most likely i wont sell it to them so im jsut gonna haev to keep it around. I made the stupid mistake of buying this thing . I really done like 6 string bass , I find myself writing lines that are only on the regular 4 strings and the ther 2 really get in my way. Its frustrating that no one will buy this thing.

2. There is always the TB classifieds...

3. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Except he cant sell it here because he is not a supporting member.

4. TB classifieds (gotta be a member, it's good for you), Ebay, or probably best for you: craigslist.

5. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    I really suggest purchasing a supporting membership here for $20, and listing it. You may be surprised how many people here like your bass. I know, I'm one of them.

6. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    Maybe you're asking too much?

7. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Exactly.

bassist15, this thread is too much like an ad, so I have to close it down. If you'd like to sell something, check out Supporting Memberships.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.