1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I'm in Korea, my bass is in NYC! Time to sell:(

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by MantisBot, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Bawled like a baby.

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. Sniffled a bit but then moved on.

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  3. Meh.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Bass sold = $

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  5. Woohoo!

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I got this bass around 1997 from House of Weaver in Bethesda, Maryland where it was assembled. It's a really nice looking bass and, when it's played regularly, produces a warm and full tone. I played it from highschool through my time at Juilliard and while at Indiana University for my PD. In fact, I played it right up to the time I came to Korea in 2006. It's a great bass and I love it to bits but it's come time for me to sell it.

*Note- The bass is currently in NYC.*

So here's the description...

Asking price: $4500 obo

• Hand-carved Czech bass.
    • 3/4 size, standard string length.
    • This is a great bass for someone just starting out or for someone who is looking to upgrade so they can study or perform seriously.
    • It got me through my Undergrad and Grad auditions at Juilliard and IU respectively.
    • While at IU the fine folks at the instrument shop in the annex shaped the neck for me.
    • No major repair work ever needed. (IE: well cared for:D)

If you'd like to see pictures of the bass or try it out yourself, feel free to contact me at garan DOT fitzgerald AT gmail DOT com. As I said, the bass is currently in NYC under the watchful eye of my mom, so if interested I'll put you in contact with her to set up an appointment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.