I'm in love....

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Andy Daventry, Oct 2, 2001.

1. Old Blue

Old Blue

Mar 18, 2000
  2. Oysterman

Mar 30, 2000
  3. CaracasBass

Jun 16, 2001
    Madrid, Spain
    Now you can see why they say that Sadowsky makes the BEST Fender basses in the world......
  4. RAM

May 10, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    Yeah...but who makes the best Sadowskys???? LOL
  5. Why, Roger does, of course!

6. You see, if that was a Fender up there, there would be lots of replies like, "Eh, it's allright, for a Fender," "That thing's just an ugly Fender," "Makes great firewood," "I'd like to throw that thing out a window." Some people act as though the headstock makes no difference, when in reality, it does.

It looks like a nice bass to me. And it probably DOES play and sound better than most Fenders, but I'm not a fan of copy guitars anyway. Come up with something original.
  7. RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    I no longer would use the word love to describe a bass now that I think that I love another person.
    Sorry, I like to be precise about language.

But it is a nice looking bass.
  8. :rolleyes:

Yeah, like flawless construction, a perfect finish, no dead spots on the neck, clean electronics, great tone and service that is an industry standard...

Everyone's doing that, right?
  9. WOWSERS!!!!

*don adams voice* Go,Go Gadget Visacard!!!!!

...and I won`t even ask the price on that bad boy!
  10. narud

narud Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2001
    santa maria,california
    ill give him the flawless construction and service, but i'll give pat wilkins and whoever makes the necks credit for the other stuff.
  11. Bass Guitar

Bass Guitar Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2001
    It's a classical beauty. Sometimes, you don't want to change the exterior too much. As Fender Jazz as you can get without being Fender.
  12. ...or jazz...
  13. pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    I don't know if I can say "Wow" as many times that are needed to express how I like that bass.... In other words, I dig it!

14. CaracasBass

Jun 16, 2001
    Madrid, Spain
    Good point, but If you can take a classic and road probed design (like a P-Bass or Jazz Bass, and make it almost perfect in construction, woods, finish etc etc..... Then you aren´t copying it, you are making it a winner.
  15. Dude! I thought you were really in love after reading the title!
    Oh well, I guess I'm the only dude here with lovelife issues. I just go back to wishing I was with a certain person.........

16. berserk

Aug 24, 2000
    Parma, Ohio
    You ain't the only one man. The love of my life just dumped me a week ago and I came here under the same false illusion you did. It is lonely without her. And that is one perty bass.
  17. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
  18. I just like to be expressive.....