Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I'm looking for price info for a guitar

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by funkedupbass, Oct 21, 2005.

1. So heres the story,
    My mother's ex boyfriend went (actual) crazy and ditched town about 3 years ago, leaving his guitar and misc items at her place. Well she is trying to sell this guitar that she bought off him fairly cheap becasue he needed money fast (prbly to leave town). She's tried to take it to local music stores, but they either incredibly low ball her or accuse her of stealing it. :( So I'm curious how we can find what to sell it for. I've seen some ebay items similar to it and orion blue book doesn't have the serial listed. Any ideas? I know its for a guitar, but eh...she could use a couple bucks and bought me my first bass.
    If anyone knows off the top of their head the price for a '91 fender custom shop tele w/floyd rose and quilt maple top let me know.
    I'm not trying to sell it off this site, I'm just at a wits end and trying to help my mom get rid of it. Any help would be great.
    thanks,
    eric

If this post violates any rules let me know and I apologize.