1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I'M NEW AND NEED HELP W/ STEP BY STEP ON PHOTO POSTING

Discussion in 'Classifieds Usage Discussion and Help' started by jbassmaniac, Jul 3, 2012.

1. jbassmaniac

jbassmaniac REPRESENTING THE LOW END TO NO END! In Memoriam

Apr 27, 2009
    Kansas City/Topeka KS
    HELP PLEASE I am new to TB and I have a bass for sale. I was able to post the ad. The problem I am having is I posted photos of the bass on Photbucket and then tried several different urls to get the pics to post on TB with no luck...including wrapping the url in [​IMG]. The result is invalid url. Can someone lead me through? I will even take a phone call in order to learn.

2. Ed Fuqua

Ed Fuqua

Dec 13, 1999
    NYC
    Chuck Sher publishes my book, WALKING BASSICS:The Fundamentals of Jazz Bass Playing.
    If you're using photobucket, it's easy. When you pull up your album with the thumbnails, hover the cursor over the pic you want to post and 4 windows will pop up below the thumbnail. One of those (it's the fourth one down) is the one that will post the image and not the link to the image, click on it and it's copied (if you're a PC you may have to right click and COPY) then paste it in the post. Like this
    EdBassHamptonCt-1.

3. Ed Fuqua

Ed Fuqua

Dec 13, 1999
    NYC
    Chuck Sher publishes my book, WALKING BASSICS:The Fundamentals of Jazz Bass Playing.
    Why, you're welcome, no trouble at all. Please, I'm serious, stop. You're embarrassing us both. No really, I was happy to help. Honestly, I'm not sure why you're going on and on like this, a simple thanks would have sufficed.
    Have a Blessed Day.

comatosedragon likes this.