1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

im new and scared!!!

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by TiaBliaj, Sep 17, 2008.

1. TiaBliaj

TiaBliaj

Sep 15, 2008
    hii!

i just moved and started a new school and my music teacher said i hafta learn how to play an instrement for the school band or i wont pass. He gave everyone a choice of what they wanted to play and most ppl picked the drums or guitar. i didnt pick anything cause i dont really wanna play anything. We had a nice long chat about it and talked it over... he listened to me and he saw my point of view.. and bascaiclly "we" decided id shut up and play in the band or come back next year with a better attitude =\

anyhoo he assigned me the bass guitar which is kinda okay cause its not lame like the other instraments and cause everyone else wanted to play it so now they are all jealous of me cause i got it without trying BUT its scary cause ive never played a guitar in my life and i cant read music!!! =( playing music isnt my thing. if i am good at it or its kinda easy to learn then i might really like it and stick with it..but if its really hard and i suck at it im gunna hate it. I kinda wanna learn it cause i like bass in music and if i had a gun to my head i probably would have picked it anyways so i really hope i dont hate it.

im really scared about it! i dont wanna fail!!! does anyone wanna take this class for me? ill pay you! =) jk im broke.

on a scale of 1-10 how hard is the bass to learn?