I'm new to this forum.

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Gamer123e4, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Gamer123e4

Gamer123e4

Sep 5, 2010
    I'm learning to play electric bass, and while browsing the internet, I found this site. I am fond of forums and decided to join.

Hello!

2. Welcome to Talk Bass Gamer! enjoy!

3. becker4567

becker4567

Jul 26, 2008
    Hi and welcome....but beware! TB isn't for wussys! You must have a thick skin, quick wit, and a knack for survival. Beware of Matticus and Bongo...they will try to lure you to the dark side and steer clear of of Gard, it's football season and his mistaken belief that the aints will repeat is laughable (we all know the Bolts are headed for the SB). And for gods sake, don't ask "whats the best bass for metal" (inside joke, but you'll get it). Other than that, relax, have fun, and enjoy. There is a huge amount of info here and don't be afraid to ask any question.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 25, 2021