Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I'm ok folks.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by cassanova, Sep 2, 2005.

1. cassanova

cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    Florida
    Ive gotten a good deal of PM's from people here asking me if I'm ok, because I havent posted in a while. Just wanted to check in with ya'll and let you know that I'm fine. Blocked certain people from all forms of communication so that headaches removed from my life. Ya havent been seeing me around much as of late for a couple of reasons, one is because I was hit with a financial hardship and had to cut a few expenses, so I had my internet cancelled for a while. The other reason is every time Im on the computer I think of a certain someone that Id rather not think about. So I avoid the computer as much as possable. Not to worry, I'll be back online within a month or 2 tops because Im damn near over one issue, and Im almost caught up on my financial issue.

2. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    good to hear

3. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    *hug*

Hope everything works out

<3

:D

4. DaveDeVille

DaveDeVille ... you talkin' to me ?? Supporting Member

glad to hear your'e ok ...

any Katrina damage ?

5. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Hey MamaCass! I'm back in Daytona now -- why don't ya swing over some weekend and crash here? We can go out for drinks and what not, I'll buy! :D
    Seriously though, I've been curious about ya. I knew you were going to take some time off, so I wasn't driven to the point or worrying yet, and this thread is good news! I'm glad to hear that you're ok, and that that "someone" is getting out of your life!
    If ya still got my cell number, call me dude, we need to play the catch-up game. If not, PM me, I'll get it to ya. And I really think you should come over some weekend. This dorm suite I have now rocks, I can sleep three or four people over if I want!
    Take care bro, keep in touch.

-Ray

6. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    Thanks for the update!

7. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

Stay Strong John :)

8. :) Lookling forward to seeing you around here again.

9. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    :)

10. cassanova

cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    Florida
    Nah, no Katrina damage in my area. From what Ive heard, it hit southern Florida as a Cat 1, so, Florida got off lucky so far. But pleanty of season left to go. I did see that she was supposed to go over the columbus/waverly hall area and when I did I raised my hand in the air, pointed to God and just smiled.

11. cassanova

cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    Florida
    Ill see what I can do Ray. I'll definately give ya a call sometime closer to the weekend. As for comming to Daytona, that might be able to be arranged. I know more once I get my grant disbursment checks back.

12. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Hey, no particular weekend in mind. We do poker/mild drinking nights on weekends now too. If ya can spare a buck or two for booze cool, if not 'sall cool. I might have my USA Spector soon!!!
    Just keep me informed, door's always open! You should come to the GTG though! Check that thread in OT.

-Ray