1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I'm Out of Control..I Know!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Basseroni, Dec 3, 2006.

1. Basseroni

Basseroni

Oct 17, 2006
    Southern California
    Endorsing Artist: Aguilar Amplification, Dunlop/MXR
    I currently have a Musicman Stingray 5 HH on order that I should be receiving around January. I was never fond of Musicman basses AT ALL until I tried the HH so I went ahead and ordered one to my specs.

Now, I've just put another bass on order that I have NEVER played in my life but made my decision to buy it based on the reviews and of course the looks of the bass--that bass being the Fender Jazz Victor Bailey 5-string.

I've always wanted to own a Fender Jazz but could never find one that I loved. The Marcus Miller 5-string came pretty close but then when I tried another one, it turned me off. Dead strings and I couldn't get a decent sound through ANY of the amps I was playing it through.

The Victor Bailey bass looks and sounds like it will be a nice complement to my bass collection which currently includes a Fernandes APB-100 5-string tenor bass and an Ibanez 5-string K5 Fieldy sig bass.

Do you guys think I'm crazy for ordering it? :)

2. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

No.

3. If you got the money to do it, theirs never a problem with getting new gear!