i'm playin pokemon

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Floating teetH, Nov 5, 2005.

1. what a weekend.

you know somethins wrong when you see your little nephews game boy, turn it on out of curiosity, find out it's pokemon, and proceed to play. i'm very confused

thanx japan man

i bought some lemonade from a little girl earlier. i was on my way to buy beer, saw the young entrepeneur, and decided to help her out. she said 25 cents...........i gave her a dollar cuz i'm such a wonderful person.

widespread panic qwns all
  2. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    i beat them all.... minus the pokedex...

and by all i mean red blue and yellow... none of that gold and silver crap.
  3. i think this one's silver never played any of em before

bzzzzzzz.............. :)
  4. Something's wrong, alright. Aren't there any bars open over there?

5. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Admit it, your drunk right now.
  6. I downloaded "Pokemon Snap" today. Man, I love that game. :smug:
  7. there's one i could walk to, but it would be way overcrowded. thursday night there were as many people standing as sitting. there was hardly standing room, and it was hard to get a drink at all. the population in this already crowded town has gone up by something like 50,000 since the hurricane, or so i've heard. the traffic is unbelievable

and oddly enough, new orleans is now like a small town where everyone speaks when passing on the sidewalk. it's weird. i'm almost worried i'll get mugged in this suburban craphole

almost forgot i was talking to a slidellian
  8. kinda'

i might try to get more drinks

i'm more amped than anything

imight sell my car to my dufus friend
  9. Traffic sucks here, as well. The main reasons I moved here are disappearing one by one. Back to the issue: drop the gameboy and find something else to do.

10. i already gave up on pokemon...too much commitment involved
  11. look, mike, just drive over here and bring me to the bar. i'll buy you a beer and you can play pokemon free of charge. the juke box contains such undeniable classics as 'the baja men' and 'kenny g. live'. or just bring t3h whiskey and i'll give you a cigarette.

remember alcohol is your friend, it's too expensive to huff gas nowadays. just don't go near the hammock in the back